The wedding was beautiful. I was so happy that we got to be there. The pictures speak for themselves and there are tons of them so have fun. I included a video of the dance at the bottom. Pat was so nervous about it. I was most amazed at how Pat has changed, I have always known him as the obnoxious brother that was always so horrible to me.
Marlene gave us a copy of all of the pictures the photographer at the wedding took so I downloaded them to picassa in two albums.
Album 1
Album 2
And here are our pictures of the wedding and the whole trip.
5 comments:
Looks like a beautiful wedding and a fun trip! Cute dress Em.
Whoa! That was a lot of pictures! I got through them all. The wedding does look beautiful. What a cute girl! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. That's what I imagine Europe to look like. It's probably a good thing going during your 2nd trimester. Most people say that is the easiest. It looks like you did good.
I can only see the thumbnails, I can't get the slideshow. I can click on the pics one by one, but I can't get them to progress.
Oh well. You're not tech support for dummies, are you?
I like the thumbnails. The cake cracked me up. She's beautiful!
Miss you guys. Call me sometime! I hear something important is happening today...
Emilee, I am listening to your music on your blog and I love it... it is my new cleaning/ work around the house music
Emilee! Its me Katie Nielsen!! Ok,sorry I don't have a comment relating to your blog, but I just had to say hi when I found your blogspot address. I have one too! its nielsenfamily.blogspot.com. I hope to hear from you soon!! Oh, and congratulations on your baby!! Scott and I just had Lucy on 7/6/8!! Call me! 928-580-3509. I don't have your ph #.
Post a Comment