They were playing so nicely in their room, I got out the camera and recorded 4 minutes of Coulson banging toys around and Eliza reading a book out loud to him. Then he caught me and came after me. This video is just to show how cute he is crawling and how jealous Eliza gets of any attention he gets.
And this is just a video of how silly and giggly they are. It is so fun to watch them play and make each other laugh. Oh and I wanted to show off Coulson's neat bapron thanks to Pinterest and
Craftiness is not Optional. Best bib yet.
2 comments:
I used to have the same problem when I'd try to film baby Lia. Big sister loved to be on camera. Charlie says Eliza looks like Lia. (I assume he's referring to the curls)
When I tried to comment with this new format, it took me to the old comment form and deleted my comment, so I started over. So copy your comment before hitting submit, I guess. : )
I always like to see the videos of your kids! Coulson is getting so big and cute! I love kids laughing together- makes all the fighting over toys and attention worth it!
Post a Comment