They went on golf cart rides all over the yard...
Played with the dog and waved to him as they drove by...
Inspected pond preparations...
Got chased and tickled by Aunt Marti...
Rode through the sprinklers....
Threw rocks into the creek...
Cody had to hold on to him because this kid has no brakes!
He would have jumped right in!
Fishing for fish to stock the new pond....
And Coulson caught his first fish!!!
Grandad tried to get him to kiss it but he wouldn't do it.
Great-Grandpa teaching the kids how to fish....
And into their new home...
The kids loved every minute. Someday we will have a backyard....someday....
6 comments:
Does everyone have a fabulous camera, except me? These pictures are SO GOOD. Makes me feel more homesick though. It's such a bummer living so far away sometimes. So many of these photos are so cute! The tickle one!
I saw your bump! I love all your pictures- it looks like the kids had a blast. And I wish I was Cody's sister so I could be at these fun family vacations with you guys! A little visit to San Diego might be necessary.
Those fishing pictures are way cute! What a great guy Cody is to take all those kiddos on golf cart rides. It looks like they LOVED it!! :)
It's so fun seeing the kids all play together. So glad you came. Love Grandma
I love that picture of Eliza on the swing! She's such a doll.
No, I don't have a nice camera either. We love going to Cornville too. I love that my kids can play for hours outside!
Post a Comment