About Us

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More Pictures

Well we've made it over one whole week with a baby in our house. And we've received several requests for more photos of Eliza. So here they are, enjoy:



Here she is wearing the coolest hat, which was made by here cousin Madi. Thanks Madi!!


Also note the 'smile'. I got pretty lucky to get this picture.

Another slide show!! Click to see larger version of pics and videos.

11 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Madi, awesome hat! Eliza's so lucky! Eliza is absolutely gorgeous! You know it! Emilee, you look amazing so quickly! Also, isn't it amazing that for sleeping so much of the day they still keep you up so much at this stage? Luckily, they are so beautiful you foget you ever needed sleep.
Enjoy the time you can put her to nap on the couch, it won't be long!
Congrats again!

Erin said...

Thank you very much those were so cute! I especially liked the fast forward movies. It's fun to see her in some of the clothes Charlotte wore not that long ago. Dorothy is a cutie too and I can tell you are both very proud parents. I can't wait to meet her!

ALYN said...

What was the real time lapse on that 45 second pacifier movie?

Code, in that b&W movie your knees look a bit knobby!

Em, you look great!

And, of course we love the pics with Eliza's hat! I just want to come hold her. Her face looks so soft. I love the pictures with her hands, and featuring how small she is. How about one with Daddy's wedding ring on her hand? Or laying her facedown across Cody's arms?

I can't see all the pics on Picasa in the bigger format. But I'll keep trying.

Thanks so much for the pics!

P.S. the word verification is diper. I think they meant diaper.

Lani said...

she is SO cute!!!!

Kori said...

I'm glad she's getting use of the blanket I made her. She looks sleepy a lot but I'm sure Emilee isn't getting much. Is Cody changing all the poopy diapers?

Richard and Chelsey said...

So Cute!! How is she sleeping? Still keeping you up lots at night? I hope that she is doing good. No one likes to go without sleep. I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to have a chance to meet her.

jjediehl said...

Oh how fun. I haven't seen the video's yet for some reason my school computer doesn't like to do the videos (it's probably me) I'm not sure I'm pushing all the right buttons. Anyway we LOVE the pictures, she just gets more and more beautiful every week. Thanks and keep em coming. Love Grandma D

jjediehl said...

The videos are fun too, Thank you. Love Grandma again.

Lisa said...

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

Malerie said...

Congratulations you guys! Eliza is beautiful. I bet you're so glad she's finally here!

ALYN said...

N E E D M O R E P I C T U R E S! (please...? it's been 11 days!)

Hope the 3 of you are doing well. The lack of sleep is so hard! Wish we could be there!

Love--