On my way home from lab one evening last week Emilee brought Eliza and our camera and met me in a grassy field near our apartment. In the light of the setting sun we hoped to get a nice picture to use for her birth announcement. Try as we might we couldn't get her to really wake up and these are all the pictures we took in the process. Enjoy!!
5 comments:
Those are so sweet and funny! I'm so glad Charlotte isn't the only baby with a talent for flaring her nostrils at a young age. My favorites: the yawn, the tongue sticking out is so cute, and the smiling ones at the very end. Thanks you for posting more pictures. I'm so sad I don't know when I'll get to meet her!
Just be grateful you have a sleeper! I like the one where she's yawning. I'm excited to meet her this weekend.
Cute double chin!!
Awww! We love the yawn and smile at the end.
Lia says: "Wake Up!"
Madi says "the last one is cute."
Lia says, "Did you know, I think she's pretty cute, too. And also I think she looks pretty. I do not know who is holding her. I will guess: Emilee."
I thought the universe was out of alignment (or something) when we didn't get comments from ALL of my immediate relatives. Things are feeling a little more normal now that Alyn has commented. It is still strange that Mom hasn't commented. Where are you mom?
Post a Comment