Last Saturday was free museum day by the Smithsonian (and thanks to a friend we knew about it) so we went to the San Diego Air and Space Museum. It was pretty cool, but we spent too much time at the REI used gear sale (this requires a post of its own, it was better than Disneyland.) so we only had about 45 min. There were tons of airplanes but the best part was talking to a guy that was actually in WWII.
For some reason Eliza hated her dinner last night....
She is in the grabbing-everything-phase... (right now it is very funny to me. Going to clothing stores is my favorite because she sits in the cart with both arms sticking straight out trying to grab the clothes as we walk down the aisle. I am being completely serious, it really makes me laugh.)
In preparation for our upcoming ward camping trip, I crocheted a hat for Eliza.
I had to include this picture because of her funny face. Even cute babies take really bad pictures sometimes. (Too bad for her she inherited this from me.)
5 comments:
Don't take this the wrong way Cody but I can totally see how Eliza looks like you in the last picture. She's going to be all over the place soon. I love how she was grunting in that video. I want to learn how to upload the videos larger like that.
cute title. Didn't Tom Brokaw write a book called "The greatest generation"? Band of Brothers was a great book, if you like WW2 stuff.
Cute crochet! I'm obsessed with baby hats lately. I've knitted 4.75 so far.
Good luck camping with a baby. You probably remember summer of 2008 south of Flagstaff. We were ready to give Spencer away to the first bidder.
Come on, Cody. Get a man stroller. Not that little thing.
I love the hat Emilee!! I am WAY impressed! That's is definitely one skill that alludes me (there are many and that is definitely part of that list!) Looks like you guys had fun!! How nice to have so much to do so close :)
Post a Comment