We celebrated Halloween last night at our ward's Trunk-or-treat activity. It was very well done and a ton of fun. I was very impressed with everyone's costumes! Most of the families really got into it and it was so fun to see all the creativity and humor come out in everyone.
I got this little dog costume last year in an after-Halloween clearance for 2 bucks... I just love a good deal and cute little puppies! Cody was a fireman (check out that facial hair!) and Eliza was his trusty dalmatian sidekick. We tried to teach Eliza to bark for the occasion but she insisted on "hmmm" or "goggie" or "doggie". Oh well. She was pretty adorable anyhow.
Here she is counting out her loot. Triumphantly she experienced Halloween without a sugar high. She is still completely unaware that all those fun little packages she kept putting into her doggie treats bag are full of yummy, sugary goodness. I intend to keep it that way as long as humanly possible.
I am including this picture to show off my basketball belly "costume". I was pretty excited about it and this picture makes it look like I really do have a basketball under my shirt. What a fun night!!

6 comments:
I'm a little grossed out by the facial hair... But the Dalmatian is darling. And that's an impressive basketball!
I am glad that somewhere there is a decent trunk or treat. Ours is so lame because it is so unorganized, I hate, but I don't want to plan it so I try to keep my thoughts to a minimum. Cute costumes!
If I'm ever pregnant on Halloween I'll have to borrow that basketball shirt that you surely created Emilee. Very impressive facial hair little bro, it made the costume. Gotta love the post Halloween deals. $2 is awesome!
Gross beard Cody.
Good job on the basketball belly costume M! That's pretty awesome :) I love Eliza's costume!! She does make an ADORABLE dalmatian :) Sounds like fun!
...and then you had a baby after posting this.
Post a Comment