About Us

Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's almost Christmas!

We started out the month of December with the ward Christmas party where Eliza got to meet Santa. 
 She wasn't too thrilled to sit on his lap.
 But she was interested to see who this person was with a white beard and red suit.


We ventured out and got a Christmas tree last Saturday.  It was a warm day; we had to turn on the A/C on the drive home.  Probably not too many people in the US can say they picked out their Christmas tree in shorts and sandals.
 We love our babies!
Coulson is growing very fast.  I used to have 2 drawers full of NB-3 mos but I have already packed away 90% of them and moved on to 3-6 mos. 

And here is a video of Eliza being silly during lunchtime.  She really makes me laugh.


3 comments:

jjediehl said...

We love seeing pictures of the kids. Thanks so much for sharing. We are looking forward to seeing all of you soon. Love, Grandma and Grandad

Erin said...

The video of Eliza is so cute! She is so good to ham it up for the camera. Most kids stop when they know they're being filmed.

Brianna Tuckett said...

That seems pretty common that the young kids are a little leary of Santa :) Glad Eliza warmed up to him though!! Hey I know you guys don't really have a reason to go to Yuma anymore, but if you are going to be passing through or would like to Rusty and I will be there this weekend. We should be there Thursday afternoon and then have to leave early Monday morning, but if you want to we would LOVE to see you and meet your family :) I'm sure you have plans, but you are of course welcome to come to "Soup Party" on Christmas Eve :)