Eliza likes to hold and kiss Coulson. She is so sweet with him. I can't wait till he actually responds to her incessant "Hi, baby! Hi, baby!"
We like it when he sleeps...
Eliza has been left to her own devices a lot lately. She is quite good at entertaining herself. She bounces around the house jabbering constantly and carrying a few random items from here to there. Our house gets pretty messy very quickly. Lately she likes to get under a blanket and read a book or play with her magnet letters and she especially likes it when we join her.
Mrs. Potato head body parts in a strainer...
She likes to be in the middle of everything "helping"....
We celebrated Thanksgiving with my big bro Jarom. After about 5 minutes of pretending to be shy, Eliza loved him and followed him around the rest of the evening.
What a stud muffin. I wish he would find his true love and start sharing all of his wonderful qualities.
It was a wonderful Thanksgiving.







5 comments:
I cannot believe how long she will stay under that blanket. it is amazing to me. Also her bucket of letters, so cute. I miss you guys!
These pictures are so cute. I love Eliza's face!
Oh, I just wish we were coming your way for Christmas! I want to see your sweet family.
I wish I could come visit you guys! Hope you have a great Christmas!
Love all the pictures! Your kids are really just too cute!! I hope I get to meet your family in person someday :)
Post a Comment