About Us

Sunday, February 27, 2011

 Eliza and her best friend Kate.  These girls are soooooo adorable together!  They giggle and follow each other around and then hug when it is time to say bye-bye. 
 We went to the zoo on Presidents' Day and thought about all that we have thanks to our brave forefathers. 
We found an off-the-beaten-path crane exhibit to have lunch and take a picture.  The picture above will have to suffice for our family picture.  We took a bunch and this was the best one. 
 Chub-chub.

 Eliza was a little tired by the end.  Both kids fell asleep in the car on the way home so we drove around the USD campus (very beautiful), downtown La Jolla, the cove and up that hill (what's it called again?) while they slept.  It was a fun day!
 I made a frog towel for Coulson. 
We went to the REI used gear sale yesterday and found a thule (rooftop luggage carrier/spare trunk) for a fantastic price.  Cody played with it all afternoon and fit our double stroller in it and still had tons of room for a suitcase or two, sleeping bags and bedding.  It is seriously like an additional trunk on top of the car.  We are excited to plan a road trip for this summer. 

6 comments:

jjediehl said...

Sounds like you had a great day. The zoo is always a fun place. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Give those adorable kids a kiss from grandma. Love to all.

ALYN said...

Look at those curls! That's cute to see her best friend!

The Eagar Boones said...

What a cute family you have. Are those curls natural? darling, Dorothy's hair is stick straight just like her mom's and it won't even begin to curl with a curling iron. I will have to break out the curlers!!!

Brianna Tuckett said...

I love Eliza's curly hair in the first pic :) Coulson is getting so big and so absolutely adorable!! Way to go on the REI sale! I love sales :) That will be so nice for you guys on road trips.

Kori said...

Your kids are sooo cute! I can't wait to meet Coulson in a few weeks. Good job on the Thule. That's what we should have done with out little car.

Darby Family said...

Oh how Kate loves Eliza. I have some cute pictures of the girls from a few weeks ago I'll have to send you. I love watching them together. I hope Kate loves her own siblings someday as much as she loves Eliza.