About Us

Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Eliza!

Eliza turned 2 on Feb 1.  We just love our sweet little girl.  For her birthday she got a doll stroller and a little party with some of her friends.  It was a fun day!

 Grandma got her the cute shirt and when she opened it and saw it she had to put it on immediately.

 Her birthday "cake" was heart shaped sugar cookies. 
 I helped her blow out the candles--she gave it a good effort but the candles stayed lit.
Right now she is bonkers for cookies, bubbles, bracelets, drawing and friends so that is what we did.

They were all so excited about the bubbles.  It was just too cute.
Happy Birthday Eliza, dear!
On your second birthday you loved to sing songs, blow bubbles, read books and play peek-a-boo and drink juice and chocolate milk.  You could identify your letters, numbers 0-9 and could count to 3.  You know your body parts and like to help "kee-bup" (clean up) and you love your babies.  You say lots of words and link up many words even though they are out of order.  "No wan-nat" (I don't want that.)  "Ah want chock-it miwk, juice and nack."  "I lub you."  Pointing to a chair next to you, "Sit down, now.  Pease."  And you ask if everything is ok with a very concerned look on your face... "Baby, cying.  kay?"  When I bumped my elbow on the door, "Mama, elbow, kay?  Bonk na door.  Kay?"  "Daddy, kay?"  A noodle fell on the floor, "Noo-ull, kay?"  You usually remember to say please, thank you and you're welcome or I welcome and sorry when you bump into someone.  And you get stir-crazy and run around the house saying "I fast.  I fast!"  We love watching you learn and grow!  You weighed 30.6 lbs and you were 35.16 inches tall and you hate going to the doctor.  We love you Liza!

7 comments:

The Eagar Boones said...

I still can't believe you can have an outside party in February. The very next day up here didn't get above 20 and we actually got down to -20 at night. Crazy cold and I am so jealous!

Marti said...

Eliza is the cutest. I wish she could come hang out with me every day! Happy Birthday Eliza!

jjediehl said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Eliza. We were thinking of you on your Birthday. We love you very much. We're glad you liked the shirt. xxxooo Grandma and Grandad

Janny said...

Happy birthday Eliza! (And Emilee too!) I hope you both had a wonderful birthday.

ALYN said...

Do you think she could come teach Charlie his letters? haha.

Looks like a fun day. Happy Birthday Eliza

Kori said...

Sound like she's talking a lot for only 2 years old. Looks like a fun birthday party.

Brianna Tuckett said...

I agree with Becky!! I miss the days when we could have parties outside in February!! It looks like a fun party! The more Eliza grows the more I think she looks like you Em :) What a cutie!!