Bath time is the best time! I don't know if there is anything cuter than 2 naked babies especially when one has an abundance of chubby rolls.
Coulson continues to delight.
Eliza put on my shoes and grabbed my purse to head out the door. She kept saying, "Lets go! Lets go!" Unfortunately she just started to get a runny nose and cough so I wouldn't let her go outside...it was a chilly 63 degrees...hahaha. I am kind of a germaphobe and I worry myself sick that minor colds are only the beginning of some major life-threatening illness. Anyways. We stayed inside and sipped juice and dealt with snot for 3 days and now she is doing much better.
I got to go to church today and Cody stayed home with the kids! It was really weird sitting at church without any children but I actually paid attention to the speakers and the lessons. It was fun.
But before all the sickness started I took this video:



4 comments:
Loved the video, "babies laughing" they are just too cute. XXX000 from Grandma
I have to agree about two naked kids in the tub, very cute. Eliza is a very loving big sister. Can't wait to see you guys soon.
I agree about bath time. Doesn't get much better than that. Coulson is so handsome! And Eliza is pretty darling, too. I love that she's a girly girl. Aren't you glad we're over the hump? Not saying two is easy but it's better than the newborn stage. :)
Way cute video!! And I love chubby babies!! Bath time is always fun to watch them splash around :) Cute kiddos!!
Post a Comment