in SoCal
Love all his cute noises! He's so darling. Love the video, since I haven't seen him in person yet! Charlie yelled a few minutes ago: Mom, Lily disappeared! (But really I had just taken her to the bedroom with me.) The fun of mobile babies! : )
Oh, he is a cute boy. Thanks for sharing. Love to ALL Grandma
John has a nephew that did the army crawl until he was 17 1/2 months old.
Too cute!! He sure is proficient at that army crawl thing! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love all his cute noises! He's so darling. Love the video, since I haven't seen him in person yet!
Charlie yelled a few minutes ago: Mom, Lily disappeared! (But really I had just taken her to the bedroom with me.) The fun of mobile babies! : )
Oh, he is a cute boy. Thanks for sharing. Love to ALL Grandma
John has a nephew that did the army crawl until he was 17 1/2 months old.
Too cute!! He sure is proficient at that army crawl thing! :)
Post a Comment