About Us

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Family Pictures!

Here is a peek at a few images from our first professional photo shoot with our friend Nina Seibert.  She did an awesome job and we will treasure these photos forever!  
Eliza was so sweet during the whole shoot...I was so happy and relieved!  Figuring out how to dress Eliza (and the rest of us) was a big dilemma, because she has grown out of all of her dresses.  I have been searching high and low for a new affordable dress but have had no luck (I am not into the red velvet and plaid stuff that is in season).  I made her a tutu for her Halloween costume that she LOVES to wear so I thought it would be cute and make her happy if she just wore the tutu.  And happy she was!  She was prancing all over Balboa Park, "vain as a peacock."  (name that movie!)  Such a darling girl....

I just LOVE these people and these photos!  I smile every time I see these.


I just love this boy!

Photography by Blackbird Ink Photography


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Eagar Boones said...

Yes, I'm first! "I can imagine I like them." (and I don't mean that about your pictures, I love those!!) Anne of Green Gables

Jake said...

Wow! Great pictures. Coulson's eyes really pop in that last picture -- they're so blue!

Brianna Tuckett said...

Those are some awesome photos!! I LOVE your shoes!! I also love the pic in black and white of you and Coulson! So cute!! :)