About Us

Sunday, March 25, 2012

The last month in pictures.....(and captions)

 For Valentine's Day Cody made us heart-shaped pancakes with pink yogurt (he actually dyed our vanilla mountain high pink) and peaches.
 We went on a date and this was the view of the Pacific Ocean while we ate our Chipotle burrito bowls.  The camera on my phone just didn't do it justice.  It was spectacular.
 We went to Sea World.

The kids try to barricade the door every morning so that their favorite parent can't leave.

 We went to Sea World with Eliza's buddy Kate.  They are just adorable together....hugs, giggles and pure joy.


 It is amazing how much patience Eliza can have sometimes as documented in the video above.  It is a long video but I know the grandparents will love to watch it and it just shows how these two are together.  I love watching them play and love each other.  They can be such pills but then so sweet.
 Eliza likes to carry around her baby elephant in her shirt.  She is extremely sweet and protective of this baby.  One day I told her to come eat her lunch and she was holding her baby elephant and she looked up and said, "But I'm holding my baby elephant and he's sleeping.  sshhhh."  And then yesterday she used almost an entire package of wipes to wipe his bottom.
 After a family history conference in Escondido we got lunch and ate at a park that had this rock garden/maze.


Beautiful day La Jolla Shores.

We said goodbye to our good friends.  We will miss them!  Eliza and Kate ran wild together one last time.  They were moving so much, I couldn't get a good picture.  Oh well, these aren't that blurry.
And Coulson learned to drink out of a bottle but not the kind of bottle you are probably thinking.... (don't worry, Cody drank all the root beer)

3 comments:

jjediehl said...

Yes I love the video. Eliza is very patient with her brother. What a great big sister. Such sweeties. Love Grandma.

Marti said...

A whole package of wipes on one elephant bottom... that sounds about right :-)

Brianna Tuckett said...

I love all the fun pics!! Your kids are so stinkin' cute!! :)