Birthday week started out with a trip to Sea World. Our zoo passes expired so we decided to get Sea World passes. We haven't been to Sea World in a long time so there are lots of new things to see and do. Unfortunately Eliza was being a total brat and I was being a total meanie so the trip was almost a bust. We barely managed to admire the sea turtles and sharks before we were all in tears. This exhibit is beautiful and amazing.
Hip-hip-hooray! Eliza turned 3!!!
She opened Grandma's presents the night before her birthday (Cody looked at me like I had cursed Santa Claus when I let her open them. I thought it would be best to spread out the festivities a little so she wouldn't get totally overwhelmed and crazy.) Anyways.... She would wear that green shirt every day if I let her.
After we sent her off to bed dreaming of her friend party the next day, Cody and I blew up 40 balloons and put them all in the living room with her new (to her) doll house. The next morning she came out and saw her big surprise and played with all the balloons and opened the rest of her presents.
Uncle Jarom sent her a Ladmo Bag (something he fondly remembers from his childhood) and she was in heaven with all the delicious treats. Thanks Jarom for being such a thoughtful uncle!
She gets a little shy with a lot of attention and hoopla but she was grinning ear to ear the whole day.
Two of her friends came over and we had some lunch and then cupcakes!
These girls are the most darling little things and so sweet to each other.
So cute!!
The party was a huge hit compared to her first birthday when I ruined all of her cupcakes and she threw a tantrum on the floor. Phew!
And then 4 days later it was my birthday....
And Cody really did spoil me rotten. We went out to dinner and then shoe shopping the night before. Then on my birthday (Sunday) he made me this giant cupcake with my new cupcake mold. It was a great birthday!
6 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pictures and Birthday news. We were so sorry that we were not able to get a hold of you on your Birthday Emilee. Love to ALL. Grandma
Wow! Emilee, you made that apron and chef hat, didn't you. It's very cute. I'm glad the birthdays went well. Happy Birthday!
Now that she's three she will most likely start planning her next birthday in a few weeks. Eliza sure is a sweetie! I want to come see the Sea Turtles.
I did not make the apron and hat. They were a gift from her sweet little friend.
I wish I had time to make something so adorable!
Eliza is getting so big and I see more and more of you (Emilee) in her the older she gets :) I'm so glad you had a good birthday Em!
So cute! Glad the birthday girls had a great time. I got a Ladmo Bag once, it came in the mail!
I just love how happy she is in so many of the pictures!
Post a Comment