About Us

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Merry Christmas Part 2

 We rented a car the day after Christmas and drove to Cornville.  We got to spend time with family and enjoy each other's company.


Eliza just loves her cousins!




I think Coulson could follow Granddad around all day.


The Oak Creek just down the way.


Becky and Jarom drove over to Cornville from Eagar and stayed the night with us.  We went to West Fork the next morning and then spent the afternoon/evening in Sedona.  Dorothy was a little under the weather which was too bad.  She slept in the van while we went on a tiny hike and had a picnic.  By the end of the day she perked right up.

Kimball is a goof and loved making us all laugh.  My kids giggled nonstop.


I guess I should include pictures of myself so my kids know that I was there....I just wish I were more photogenic.

There was a rock structure all covered with ivy, I guess it was once a hotel that burned down back in the late 70's.  It was quite beautiful among all the red rock.  And it had excellent lighting.  I wish I would have gotten more pictures of us but Adelaide kept batting at the camera and crying at me every time I put the camera to my eye.




Have you ever seen such love between a girl and her horse?!

This horse was given to her by a crisis volunteer while we waited on the side of the road after our accident.









We walked around a little touristy shopping village in Sedona called Tlaquepaque.






 It was a really good day!  I was so glad they came over to see us!


Coulson found his cousin's battery-powered 4-wheeler.  He was in heaven!  He rode it all the way down the sidewalk right to the edge of the stair and scared me to death every time.

 Kimball was in the hammock making him laugh and he got distracted and didn't take him thumb off the gas and kept going right down the stairs.  He was going really slow so he went down each step and then right the bottom he somersaulted over and the 4-wheeler landed on top of him.  He was not hurt and didn't cry but gave me a good scare.




The horses across the street.  Maybe my kids will be obsessed with horses like I was and we will get one :)



We just love visiting Cornville!  Coulson says it best, "Me me love it, it's my favorite."

No comments: