About Us

Monday, April 21, 2014

The last 4 months.....

I would split this up into different posts but I just uploaded all the pictures and don't have time to wait to upload them all again to a different post....Soooooo.......

Eliza had a birthday!!  She is 5!  It was a butterfly/fairy garden theme.  The girls decorated butterfly gardens and painted birdhouses.  They all loved it.


It was so fun watching them get so excited about putting jewels and beads and making it so pretty.

I think everyone had a good time so I am glad we did it!  Eliza loves her friends and loves to have people over.

In February we went to the Safari Park.

Baby elephants with their mama.


And then I didn't pick up the camera again until mid-April.  Oops.  I think we were sick most of February and then Addie was sick and stopped nursing suddenly.  It was terrible.  And then March we spent recovering from February.  So here is April...

Grandpa Bryan and Rosie came for a visit.  The kids were thrilled to have an adult pay attention to them and play games with them.



Addie is standing and cruising and just as a cute as a button.

She crawls very fast and can get from her room to the kids' room in about 15 seconds.

Right now she loves standing at the kid table, pulling everything off and scattering it all over the living room.

Dyeing Easter eggs!


We did our own Easter egg hunt on Saturday....



We are all in love with her....

There are a ton of pictures so just keep scrolling if you want....this is for our family journal.








This is Coulson smiling.  He knows his faces crack me up so he does it all the time now....


And then he decided he was done posing and stomps off with a mad face.

Eliza is so compliant!

Again Coulson with his faces...





I love this picture....it was supposed to just be a test picture but I love it.

Another cute test picture.  I don't what I was thinking with these dresses.  I know this color is very difficult to photograph....it always looks funny.

Out of focus and screaming baby.... we took about 50 pictures.

This was the best one...oh well.  Addie was over it.




No comments: