Let's see...lots has happened since last February. I think our lives were consumed with Cody going to Idaho for an interview at BYU-Idaho and then waiting to hear if our whole lives would change in the next few months. He flew up for an interview early February, he actually got home the day of Eliza's birthday party. The rest of February we swapped sicknesses and pretty much stayed home the whole month. It was lovely.
Late Feb-March...
Eliza's best friend came over for the last time before her family moved away. We sure miss them!
And then happily helped clean it off. She is a busy baby.
My friend Janny came to visit. It was sooooo fun! I miss her so much. She brought her two kids. We went swimming at our complex pool and went on walks together.
We even got to get frozen yogurt without the kids! It was so great!
Addie likes to smile for the camera.
We heard back from BYU-Idaho mid March. Cody accepted the job over the phone. It was very exciting!
I caught these two being nice to each other so I had to document it.
One day we came out to flat tire. Not fun and new tires is kind of a lame way to spend a good chunk of savings.
Addie is such a character. She keeps us all laughing.
Easter egg hunt at the church. I think Eliza was sick for this one. Too bad. We have had a rough year with sickness. Coulson and Addie had fun and brought home some treats for Eliza.
Easter Sunday:
The next week it was Addie's turn to get sick. She had a stuffy nose and wasn't sleeping well. I kept thinking that she would be better the next day but she just got worse. She was miserable and I held her for almost 2 days straight.
She would only sleep while being held. Poor thing. I took her in and she had a double ear infection and a little pneumonia. We started antibiotics.
That weekend my dad came into town to watch general conference with us. Jarom came down as well. By this time Addie was feeling a lot better, not quite herself, but doing much better.
We had Phil's BBQ in the park and got all messy. A dog got away from its owner and tried to get a bone from us. It was pretty exciting. The dog ran around us over and over again nipping and licking at us. The owners were completely distraught trying to catch him. It was pretty funny. Eliza is afraid of dogs and was screaming hysterically. I wish I had video of it.
Coulson loves watching movies about the universe and really got into. He got pretty good at explaining some of the concepts like how the moon was formed.

















No comments:
Post a Comment