About Us

Sunday, August 30, 2015

May and June

Mother's Day!  I really love these 3 little people!


They made me paper flowers, Eliza made a mug at school, poems and really made me feel special.

Cody was so sweet and made me dinner.  He also made me dessert (brownies and ice cream) which I thoroughly enjoyed while laying in bed.

Eliza's kinder graduation pictures.  Isn't she adorable?!

I also threw an Anne of Green Gables party.  It was so fun!  I have the best friends!


I made a carrot cake and Addie took a fistful of it while I wasn't looking.

Regents Pizza at La Jolla Shores.  So yummy!

Addie scarfs her piece faster than anyone.

Regents Pizza is definitely a crowd-pleaser.  The entire family loves every bite.



My friend Desi came to visit with her 3 kids and her mom.  We went to the beach and splashed in the waves.



Then we went to Birch Aquarium.  It was so fun and I love that we have kids the same age and gender!  Lucky for me her mom and dad moved up to Idaho too so I will still get to see her!

Eliza's school holds an International Festival every year.  Eliza and her class performed a little dance.  It was cute.

Cody's sister's family came to visit in June.  It is always so fun to have cousins visit!  We went to La Jolla shores to have dinner the first night.

His sister was so sweet to watch our kids while Cody and I went out on a date.  We got ice cream and went to Boomers to ride go-carts.

The next day we went to the beach together and had a blast.  Sand and water never get dull.

We really tried to do all the San Diego things we could before we left.  We got memberships to the Aquarium and to the Natural History Museum and went several times throughout the summer.  Here we are at Balboa Park riding the tram to get to the museum.  I've always loved Balboa Park.

Eliza on her last day of school with her kindergarten teacher Mrs. Redmerski.  She loved her and being in her class.

The sandbox.

In front of her classroom.

On our first day of summer I took the kids to lunch and got a smoothie at Jamba Juice.



We went to the PB pier and ate breakfast Kono's.  The food was plentiful and tasty.  We saw dolphins from the pier.  Just another day in paradise.

The part people don't talk about: we waited in line to eat breakfast for 1.5 hours, I got severely sunburned while waiting in line, we had to park several blocks away, traffic in PB is a nightmare, beach bums stink.

Cody sent me flowers for the anniversary of our engagement.  So thoughtful and sweet :)

More cousins came to visit!  Cody's brother and his family came and stayed with us.  We went to the train museum in Balboa Park and to Old Town.  Eliza really likes her cousin Maya, they wanted to throw a party so we made cupcakes and shared them with everyone.  They even prepared party games and all.  Cousins are the best!

No comments: