About Us

Monday, May 12, 2008

Dorothy's Blessing


Well this past weekend Cody and I went up with Dad to Becky’s for Dorothy’s blessing. We did not know it was happening for sure until last week and then on Thursday we decided to go. When Dad told me he was going I told him I would go with him and to just let me know when he was going. I figured Cody would not be able to take off so I was just planning on going. But Cody would starve to death if I left him alone for 3 days so he came too. (I am joking, apparently my sarcastic remarks are not funny sometimes…I always mean them to be a funny joke with a hint of truth of course:) Anyways, we went to Yuma Friday night and then went to Eagar Saturday and came home Sunday night. It was a very quick trip! It was really fun to see Becky and her family. Dorothy is a doll!!! We have a whole bunch of pictures that I will put on picassa.






As I was packing up our stuff on Sunday afternoon, Jeb came and asked me why we were going already. I told him that we had to go so we could go to work and school the next day and then I took the opportunity to tell him many wonderful things about San Diego. I made sure he could pronounce San Diego correctly and then I told him that he needed to beg his mom for a trip to the wonderful city of San Diego. He listened very intently as a I told him about the cool zoo and all the animals, he is a smart kid!

Later as we were all walking to the truck together Jeb says to Becky, “Mom, Aunt Em told me to ask you if we could go to San Diego…” We all laughed, my little plan did not work how I had planned.

She is such a sweet baby! I think she cried for a total of 2 minutes the whole time we were there.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I was so sad I missed seeing you guys! No pictures of my belly for you! Just kidding... but I am sad. I'm glad you got to go for the baby blessing. I hope my baby is that good. Our baby seems like a kicker, hopefully she's not too fiesty. I guess I deserve what I get.:-)

npk_techguy said...

Here Em, Say "Kennewick", yes, that's right "Kennewick". Biking, fishing, geocaching, hiking. Come to Washington, Cooommmmeee to Washington.

ALYN said...

You all are road trippers! We need to get a new one of those portable DVD players before we attempt any trips. Congrats on the cute baby girl, Becky and George.

Kori said...

I was the lucky one who got to see Cody and Emilee at Subway on their way to Eager. Thanks for calling me Cody, we feel bad for stealing Emilee's sandwich.