Our lives since our last blog have not been too exciting. (Unlike some of my siblings we haven't received life changing or potentially life changing news this week) We have just been studying and what-not. I only have some final papers to write and one final exam to take this week and then I am done for the semester. Oh so exciting! I am not near as excited as Sam and Joe are because I still have another semester and I am not in law school. Hey Joe there is an electric car company in
On Saturday we went mountain biking again to the same spot. This time we remembered our camera. So here are some videos…I think we forgot that we could also just take pictures. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then how many words is a video worth?
Don't worry, I am wearing a helmet, it is just of the invisible variety. Cody being the gentleman that he is let his wife wear the only helmet. Aaahhh! And wow, look at all that air he caught!
What do you find at the end of a California mountain biking/hiking trail? A beautiful view, a fishing hole, a pristine lake? Think again...
If you listen close, you can hear Emilee's engine roar as she zooms by.
5 comments:
Nice! I need a mountain bike... so when you guys get better bikes maybe I could have your hand-me-downs? Good idea?
A California neighborhood, should have guessed. Hey, I didn't remember that you had bikes? I thought your bike got stolen in Tucson Cody? Anyway looks like a beautiful place. Good luck finishing up the semester. We miss both of you and think of you often. Love Mom
Remember when we went mt bike riding in Tucson Cody, you were very patient with your very inexperienced sister. The good 'ol single days. Just kidding being married is even better!!
Hey Emilee! How are you?! This is Lindsay (Welker) Sarager! I was so excited to find your blog and my name was already on yours! Looks like you too have tons of fun! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment