Congratulations! Girls are so fun. Nathanael was a girl until 8 weeks before his birth. They had to look inside for something else and when they said my baby boy looked just fine I about fell off the table. At least I got to return the blessing dress before he was born. . .
We never got the BEST look when gwen was bouncing around in there.... Girls do wanna have fun! I NEVER thought I'd have a girl first.....always was more of a rough boy person. You WILL enjoy a girl! Just don't give her a princess name....they WILL live up to it:) Gwen is one of the most "princess" type personalities I know for a four year old! Congrats guys!
Let me know if I should go back to calling her Ocho... either because SHE turns out to be a HE or because "Ochita" is a gross name. Up to you. But those are the only options I s'pose, unless I'm told a real name. No pressure though, I'm fine with using made-up names for as long as they're needed.
yeah Charlotte will (maybe) have a girl cousin really close in age!!! They can be pen pals and stay at each other's houses. Hopefully you'll get a better shot at another ultra sound. It's hard to be 100%. I'll have to send you hand me downs unless she's as big as Cody was when she's born- then you'll have to send me hand me downs. Ha ha! Let's hope not for Emilee's sake.
7 comments:
You don't sound too convinced Emilee? Cody said he wasn't convinced either. So what's the verdict?
Congratulations! Girls are so fun. Nathanael was a girl until 8 weeks before his birth. They had to look inside for something else and when they said my baby boy looked just fine I about fell off the table. At least I got to return the blessing dress before he was born. . .
We never got the BEST look when gwen was bouncing around in there.... Girls do wanna have fun! I NEVER thought I'd have a girl first.....always was more of a rough boy person. You WILL enjoy a girl! Just don't give her a princess name....they WILL live up to it:) Gwen is one of the most "princess" type personalities I know for a four year old! Congrats guys!
wait- looks like a girl or is a girl? I'm dying from suspense!!
That is like the first "real" baby picture. She looks beautiful!
So it's to be my little Ochita then!
Let me know if I should go back to calling her Ocho... either because SHE turns out to be a HE or because "Ochita" is a gross name. Up to you. But those are the only options I s'pose, unless I'm told a real name. No pressure though, I'm fine with using made-up names for as long as they're needed.
yeah Charlotte will (maybe) have a girl cousin really close in age!!! They can be pen pals and stay at each other's houses. Hopefully you'll get a better shot at another ultra sound. It's hard to be 100%. I'll have to send you hand me downs unless she's as big as Cody was when she's born- then you'll have to send me hand me downs. Ha ha! Let's hope not for Emilee's sake.
Post a Comment