About Us

Monday, September 8, 2008

One Year!!!!

One year ago yesterday we were married for time and eternity. Wow. It has been a great year!

To celebrate the special occasion we had a candlelit picnic on the beach. I made some killer salsa (I think I finally got the proportions right.) and some chicken tacos, it's a tradition. It was so romantic!

7 comments:

Kori said...

Congratulations!! I hear your going to find out what your having this week. Let us know asap.

Richard and Chelsey said...

Congrats!! I can't believe that it has been a year!

Carrie said...

Happy Aniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

jjediehl said...

Happy Anniversary, I tried to call but no answer. So, I hope you know we were thinking of you. Love Mom Diehl

ALYN said...

AWWWW.... one year and baby's coming. I hope the ultrasound goes great.

The Smack Family said...

Yay!! What a fun romantic way to spend your first anniversary! Love you two!