On Sunday March 1 Eliza was blessed and given a name by her father. It was a beautiful blessing that filled me with peace and love. It was so wonderful to have her Grandpa Ellsworth, Uncle Jarom, Grandma and Granddad Diehl, Aunt Kori and cousin Spencer all there to witness it. She wore the same blessing dress and bonnet I wore when I was blessed. It was a very special day.


The proud grandparents!

Dad and Jarom cleaning up after dinner. I had to document Dad doing the dishes. He actually instigated it. Thanks Dad!
9 comments:
Wish we coulda been there! Looks downright balmy compared to here! And of course, we miss you. And would love to meet Eliza. Congrats.
It was a really sweet blessing. Cody did a great job. And Eliza looked so adorable in your blessing dress.
I love the picture of Eliza in the beautiful blessing dress. Thanks for sharing the special day with us we're really glad we could be there. Love Grandma
Emilee, I'm glad you got pictures in her dress because I didn't. She is such a sweetie, thanks for putting up with us.
That is a great family picture you guys got. She is a cutie.
Baby blessings are so special and that dress is beautiful. I'm glad that you took the time to get such a good picture. We squeezed Kira back in to hers later to get one.
Eliza's gorgeous & really starting to become a little person, not just looking like a baby - that's so much fun. Emilee, you look incredible too, I thought you just had a baby!?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of you and Cody with Eliza! You are such the perfect family!
What a good picture of her in her dress. She has already changed so much! -Sam
Eliza looks so perfect! What a cutie:) You have a very good lookin little family, Emilee :) Comgrats!
Post a Comment