Eliza 4 weeks. (Please excuse my poor photography skills...)

Emilee...not sure how old.

Eliza 6 weeks. Wow she just keeps growing!

Eliza is such a good baby! We are blessed to have her in our family! She is smiling at us now and it is soooooo cute. She just melts me. I think my previous post about my bad day led people to believe it was because of Eliza, it definitely was not. Don't get me wrong, we definitely have our moments but that day was not bad because of her. She was my little ray of sunshine as I was dealing with the idiots that are employed by the state, health insurance people and my own natural crabbiness. I also just really wanted to pick up the phone and call mom so bad it hurt.
2 comments:
She's getting so big and cuter (if that was even possible). All you had to say about a bad day was health insurance people. That's why I make Sam deal with them.
She looks so beautiful in her blessing dress.
Post a Comment