We love this time lapse video of Eliza taking a nap. Overall it is something like 30min. of total elapsed time condensed into this short little clip. Hope you enjoy:
I like your tradition for your mom. I thought of her too on St. Patrick's Day. I'm so glad you have Eliza. I'm sure your Mom loved being with her in the eternities and is enjoying watching you both from her spot in the sky :)
Everything is more funny in fast motion! It's amazing they don't wake themselves up more often than they do! I love her cute little round face. Great video guys!
Wow! I can't believe that this was actually a naptime! How funny is that? My kids move a ton too, I would love to have one of those super-cool, super-expensive video monitors so I could spy on them while they are sleeping! -Desirae Badger
11 comments:
Love it Dad
That's awesome! I wish I had those for my kids! Priceless.
She truly is a wiggleworm!
Excellent vid.! -Samantha
I like your tradition for your mom. I thought of her too on St. Patrick's Day. I'm so glad you have Eliza. I'm sure your Mom loved being with her in the eternities and is enjoying watching you both from her spot in the sky :)
Oh my gosh! That is the funniest thing! I love it- I wonder what she's dreaming about?
Everything is more funny in fast motion! It's amazing they don't wake themselves up more often than they do! I love her cute little round face. Great video guys!
I love the time lapse!! That is soooooooo funny!!
I think this video needs a little hip hop music playing in the background.
Wow! I can't believe that this was actually a naptime! How funny is that? My kids move a ton too, I would love to have one of those super-cool, super-expensive video monitors so I could spy on them while they are sleeping!
-Desirae Badger
I love watching babies sleep and hearing all their grunts and noises. She's really darling!
Post a Comment