My very good friend Janny and her husband came through San Diego and stayed the night with us. Janny and I were roommates for a long time and we had some good times together. We giggled and laughed and had inside jokes to boot. We were probably annoying but, boy, did we have fun!
Anyways, while they were here we walked by the beach, went out to eat at Red Robin (Jason and Lisa-why do you like that place so much?? It was a nice family friendly environment but I thought the
10 dollar burger was no better than Carl's Jr. Please enlighten me.), watched Australia, and went to Balboa Park.
Here is us at Balboa Park...Eliza was taking the picture.

Here's us again. Cody was getting artsy with the pictures and having fun with the gorilla pod.

Poor Eliza did not get a good morning nap in the stroller so she was grumpy. Check out that lower lip! Breaks your heart!

Eliza loved Janny but was scared of Brian. Sorry Brian. She was smiling and cooing while Janny and I chatted but when Brian was sitting with her in the back seat of the car she stared at him with a sad look on her face and then started bawling. She's a delicate little thing.

It was so fun to see our good friends!! It made me miss good ol' unpretentious Tucson and the fun times we had there.
6 comments:
It's not about the 10 dollar burger, it's about the kids. They love it.
Since I hate fast food places (other than Panda Express) and we won't take the kids to PF Changs, that's the compromise.
I remember eating at Red Robin in San Diego and liking it! I LOVE the big pouty lip! Cody's got one of those too. I always mean to take pictures of Charlotte's sad faces but I'm too busy trying to make her happy!
Bottomless fries- YUMMY!
Love the Eliza pouty lip picture!
And I'm still missing Tucson, and I moved away 12 years ago.
I loved visiting you guys!!! We were kind of annoying back in the day, weren't we? I still cannot get over how Eliza was so scared of Brian... I would be scared to, if I big stranger man tried taking my stroller 4-wheeling.
Loved seeing the pictures of everyone. But-the one of pouty Eliza is so precious, thanks for sharing. Love Mom
Post a Comment