Our sweet pea! We got 6 sugar snap pea plants a few months ago and we have managed to keep them alive. This past week we have reaped the rewards of our labors. mmmm...sweet peas! I just had to post this photo...I love it!
Way cool! We just planted some sugar snap peas a couple days ago too, but ours havn't even started sprouting yet! I'm glad you enjoy yours, I'm excited for mine :)
PEas are our favorite in the garden too! We are excited.... they are bordering the garden & there will be LOTS of delicious peas to enjoy! Eliza has the cutest face! I tried to talk grandma into a road trip to Sandiego & she said, "not with you driving mollie..." so maybe, just maybe we'll get introduced before her first bday!
4 comments:
Such pretty blue eyes. XXX000 Grandma
Way cool! We just planted some sugar snap peas a couple days ago too, but ours havn't even started sprouting yet! I'm glad you enjoy yours, I'm excited for mine :)
PEas are our favorite in the garden too! We are excited.... they are bordering the garden & there will be LOTS of delicious peas to enjoy!
Eliza has the cutest face! I tried to talk grandma into a road trip to Sandiego & she said, "not with you driving mollie..." so maybe, just maybe we'll get introduced before her first bday!
Oh my goodness she is cute!! I hate that I have never even met her before! She is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment