This cute little dress was a gift from her Aunt Erin. Thanks Erin!
The other day I was holding Eliza and Cody was trying to get Eliza to laugh by making funny noises. Eliza would respond to his coos with another coo like they were mimicking each other. And the whole time she was smiling and almost laughing. Her laugh was more like a soft exhale. I was laughing and smiling so much that my cheeks hurt. It was so sweet.
Cody here... in the past few weeks, I've heard comments from several people (I will not name names) that they can only see my resemblance in Eliza's face when she in on the verge of crying or looking very sad. I don't know what this says about my countenance...?
7 comments:
She's giving her cousin Charlotte a run for her money in the cuteness category, good work Cody and Emilee!
Thanks for the dress picture! What are the odds they will both still fit in the dresses when they meet so they can wear them at the same time? They do grow out of their clothes so fast. I don't have time to get tired of them before I have to put them away. She is a cutie. I can actually see the resemblance to Cody in this picture even though she's smiling. Sorry I could just see Cody in the sad picture before. I guess it means she is starting to look like you when she's happy too!
She is absolutely adorable adn getting cuter everytime I see new pics. :)
Adorable! It's a close call who she looks like. In the above picture....mommy....Easter, Daddy!
Cute little dress on a cute little girl. I can just imagine her sweet sighing laugh.
People have said the same thing about Britt and Emilee's resemblance, Cody. However, I have had one person say that about her and me. Guess it's people taking shots at us when we're vulnerable. :)
Eliza is seriously cute. We were all admiring her in church on Sunday. I love it when they start laughing and responding more.
Post a Comment