About Us

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the one we call Granddad! We love you!

Happy Father's Day to the one we call the Don! We love you!

And Happy Father's Day to my honey and my best friend!

He is a wonderful Father! He changes diapers, coos and plays with Eliza, cleans, does the dishes, plans fun excursions, is always willing to help and serve, uses the priesthood to bless others, helps us to read scriptures and have family prayer and loves us so much! We are so blessed to have him in our lives!!!
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there!

This world needs good fathers!

Click here to see a great video on fathers.

4 comments:

Mollie Lawrence said...

awww...what a great post! Love the pictures:)

ALYN said...

Since I haven't yet SEEN Daddy Cody, I'm looking forward to it someday! Happy Father's Day, Bro! Love ya.

Kori said...

I always knew Cody would be a good Daddy, he's pretty awesome. I LOVED the video, it made me cry. Really puts things into perspective.

jjediehl said...

I'm too very grateful for all the wonderful Fathers out there. It's such a blessing to see those terrific Dads that are also my sons and son in-laws. It makes a Grandma feel good. Thanks for the great post and pictures. Love Eliza's Grandma