About Us

Monday, June 22, 2009

Only in my dreams

Cody found out there was an Andalusian horse show taking place nearby so we went to check it out. I was pretty excited about it. I was in love with everything horse from the age of about 2 to 16. My favorite breed was the Friesian which I first saw on the movie Ladyhawke. Only in my dreams did I actually see a Friesian, the most beautiful breed of horse to ever live. I never thought that at this horse show I would get to see a Friesian in real life!! It was amazing! I won't bore you with all of the details of their conformation and bloodlines that make them the amazing horse that they are; click on the link to learn more. Here is a photo of the winner of the show. And a video of its beauty and grace that cannot be described with words.

2 comments:

Mollie Lawrence said...

lots of horsie dreams! beautiful horses! I'm not big on the breed terms, but they sure are pretty!

Brianna Tuckett said...

That's awesome Em!!! I'm soo jealous! they are gorgeous horses and the tunes are very appropriate :) I certainly appreciate the video! Next, your in Idaho come see me and we'll go ride, like old times :)