Mmmmmm....
Our ward put together a Trunk or Treat activity the Thursday before Halloween but I had a Stake meeting and Cody does not like to dress up so he opted out of going without me. On Halloween we had our brains and handed out candy. I didn't even put Eliza in her costume. Whatever. Someday Eliza will actually want to go trick-or-treating and then I will worry about a costume.
And one for the memory book...
Sundays are loooong days for us.
8 comments:
This post kind of made me sick....
Yeah it made me kinda sick too. Maggots? The food actually looked pretty good. I couldn't figure out what the yellow stuff was for real though.
The picture of Cody and Eliza sleeping is so sweet. I agree- now that we have a kid Sundays seem to last forever- between the no naps, wrestling and screaming at church I really have to work to get some "rest" on the day of rest.
Well I'm not surprised that Cody didn't wear a costume. He is his Father's son. You were very creative on all of that Halloween food. I too loved the picture of Cody and Eliza sleeping. Thanks for sharing. Love Grandma
Oh, Emilee. We had fun because we had others invite us over (otherwise I'm sure we would have been lame). I think next year will be more fun because Emilee (baby) will catch on to more of the excitement of it. I wish I would have thought of your dinner idea . . . maybe I will remember it for next year.
Those brains look a little like meatloaf.
Eliza looks so cute! That was a very exciting meal. yum yum.
Our sunday included choking on a mint, and cheerio-ish puke on the pew.
A friend happened to look over my shoulder at this post and said, "What is that?!" Once we both realized it was reall food we thought it was pretty clever for Halloween, so kudos to you on your creative dinner :) I LOVE pics of grown men, sleeping with little kids! It's so sweet! Eliza looks like she is getting so tall, which is to be expected :)
We do Green for St. Patrick's and Red for Valentines, never thought of Brains for Halloween. With maggots to boot.l
Post a Comment