We spent Thanksgiving in Cornville with Cody's family. Unfortunately Eliza and I started to get sick during our trip there. I felt pretty horrible most of the weekend and Eliza had a runny nose and then congestion and a cough and we probably got all of the family sick, so sorry about that! We were both miserable but it was great to see family. Here is Eliza eating some yams.
Cody got to go mountain biking and enjoyed every second of it.
We also went to a gelateria with play trains that the kids just loved.
On Saturday we drove down to Queen Creek for a Mexican lunch with Cody's extended family and then we stayed the night with Erin and Matt. By this point we were feeling much better. Eliza and Charlotte were so so so cute playing together. I tried to get some photos but they were moving around so much they came out all blurry. It was so fun to watch them laugh and giggle at each other.
In these 2 photos (above and below) they are looking and laughing at each other.
We are so thankful for family!
4 comments:
We loved having you here. Thank you for the pictures. Eliza and Charlotte are just too cute. Love Mom
That looks like a great Thanksgiving! Too bad we couldn't meet up! Maybe next time :) Glad you and Eliza are feeling better!! :)
What a stud you are Cody getting some air on the mountain bike. Remember when I went to Tucson and you took me mtn biking my first time ever, that was awesome.
We LOVED seeing you guys! Eliza and Charlotte were So SO So cute together. I loved how excited they both were. We'll take you anytime... even with colds!
Post a Comment