Sunday, December 13, 2009
We were very eager to get our tree this year. The last two years we got a little potted tree with the intent to plant it but we never did so this year we decided to get a cut tree. We went Dec 2nd and picked out the perfect little tree. We decorated it that night after Eliza went to bed and we had just enough decorations to cover the front half. This video is the next morning when Eliza saw the tree all lit up. The best and funniest part of the video for us is when she is looking all the way up to the top of the tree and then keeps on looking back at Cody, who is sitting behind her. I laugh every time. What a goof.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Christmas is way fun with your own kids that's for sure.
I'm impressed that Eliza was so excited about that present. What a precious girl after my own heart-loves presents!
Also, I have you guys for Christmas next year. Would you like a tree skirt to contribute to the tree decor? (It took me about 5 years to get one for us!) I know when they're on sale in 11 days! ;P Styles? Colors?
We just got your Christmas card the other day! Way cute!! Eliza looks a lot like Cody. She's getting so big and absolutely adorable!! Thanks for the card Emilee!! :)
Post a Comment