About Us

Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas 2009


Our pretty little tree.  Christmas (and the New Year!) has already come and gone.  It seems that time really does fly.  We spent Christmas in Yuma with my dad, my sister Becky and her family and my brother Jarom.  We had a wonderful time together and enjoyed playing with all the kids and toys.  Becky cooked delicious food and baked treats for all (and I helped some).  After the kids went to bed, we played rummi-kub and watched movies.  I must say, though, it was way too short!  It would be so great if we lived in the same city!


The kids were anxious while grandpa read from the Ellsworth family bible.


Eliza actually woke up in the night for a while so she slept through most of the present-opening (sleep is more important than anything in our house).  She woke up just in time for the last of it and got to open all her loot.

This is the new favorite toy!  Love those buns!


Yuma has definitely changed since I lived there.  They built this incredible park with a huge castle and lots of fun things. 

The whole group

I had planned to see friends, do projects, see the sights in Yuma and so much more but Cody and I got sick on Sunday and I was totally out of it for 3 days, it was terrible.  It was a stinky end to a great weekend. 

2 comments:

Kori said...

I'm sure Emilee's Dad was happy to have everyone there. Eliza will be walking in no time with that walker toy. We have the same one, only white. Sorry about the trots.

Brianna Tuckett said...

Yuma has changed a TON hasn't it? I hardley even recognize the place anymore when I go home. Sorry, you guys got sick though! That's never fun on vacation, but I'm glad you had a good Christmas!! :)