For Eliza's birthday we rode the train in Balboa Park and went to the zoo last Saturday. She seemed to really like the train ride; it was so fun to watch her enjoy it.
We went to the petting zoo part of the zoo for the first time. She did not seem scared of the goats at all and even reached out to pet the goat as he meandered by us.
It was a great day at the zoo even though she had a blow-out and ended up wearing a sweater as pants.
On the morning of her birthday we sang to her and let her open a couple of presents. She doesn't quite get the opening part but she loves to play with the paper and packaging.
4 comments:
Tanner wore only a sweater vest through all of church once when he had a blowout on the way into church.
She's looking older. I don't know if it's the teeth of she's looking more like she has little kid proportions or something. How fun you took her to the zoo!
It was a great day at the zoo even though she had a blow-out and ended up wearing a sweater as pants.
Gotta love parenthood! For the record, I hate poop! And that's why we don't want a dog. For awhile every week at church, I would take Charlie out of the chapel in one outfit, and bring him back wearing something else.
A few weeks ago I loaned size 2 red PJ's to a 1 year old baby who had a blowout at church.
I didn't see this post before, but how fun!!! I've heard about Balboa Park and how fun it is! I'm glad that you guys were able to have a fun day together as a family!! :)
Post a Comment