About Us

Sunday, January 31, 2010

First steps!

Eliza took her first unassisted steps last Saturday.  Cody set her down and she kind of stumbled forward while both of us were watching.  We just stood with mouths agape.  It was precious.  We cheered and got out the camera.  This video was taken a few minutes later.  I turned the volume down on the first part of the clip because I was exasperatedly trying to find something to make for dinner (as always) and didn't realize the camera was rolling.  Anyways...

6 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah! It's crazy how many babies walk really close to their birthdays! She'll start walking more and more and crawling less and less. They seem so much older when they're walking! Happy birthday Eliza!

jjediehl said...

Happy Birthday Eliza, I wish I could be there to help you celebrate. She's so obedient, when Dad says "Come Here", she smiles,then down she goes to get there as fast as she can. It's fun to see those steps though, she'll get faster and faster. Love you Eliza, Grandma

Alyssa said...

What a doll! Now you really have to keep your eye on her! ;-)

Kori said...

Now the next step is chasing her down in the grocery store or in the parking lot.

Janny said...

Yay Eliza! Congratulations!

ALYN said...

So cute. I've got like 3 more entries to read now!