Hahahahahaha! I can't stop laughing. Britt says she's gonna hate that when she's older. We totally had an occurrence like that tonight, only instead of getting the camera, I yelled at Britt --- "Get her before she pees on something!"
EMILIEE!! :D i am so excited that you have a blog! i loev your posts and the cute pics! i hope you dont mind - but i'm putting your blog link on my blog so i acn follow you! :) BJS!
6 comments:
Hahahahahaha! I can't stop laughing. Britt says she's gonna hate that when she's older. We totally had an occurrence like that tonight, only instead of getting the camera, I yelled at Britt --- "Get her before she pees on something!"
I might have a similar picture of Charlie! SO CUTE!
Mom is so dying for us to get a webcam now!
Too cute! and funny!! :) What is it with little kids and streaking? It seems to be a common pasttime :) :)
Love it! John would never let me post naked pictures.
They love to be unincumbered by clothes. too cute! Love Gramdma
EMILIEE!! :D i am so excited that you have a blog! i loev your posts and the cute pics! i hope you dont mind - but i'm putting your blog link on my blog so i acn follow you! :) BJS!
Post a Comment