On Sunday Eliza decided walking was worth the hassle and started walking much much more. She is walking everywhere and building her confidence as she goes.
We have several videos of the funny things she does that I will post in the next few days. I made a big long video of all of them but it is 5 mins so I will spare you.
That was so cute! I loved how eager she seemed, and Emilee's laughter! We'll gladly watch a 5 minute video. Although, I guess we're supposed to get a webcam.... She's so darling
2 comments:
Cody, were you trying to set up the webcam with mom in the background of this video? Eliza is so cute and growing up way too fast.
That was so cute! I loved how eager she seemed, and Emilee's laughter! We'll gladly watch a 5 minute video. Although, I guess we're supposed to get a webcam.... She's so darling
Post a Comment