I found her here one day. (under the bar stool between the couches)
She was quite pleased with herself.
I found her like this the next day.
Getting in and out of the bumbo is now a favorite pastime of hers.
We braved the threatening weather to use our free parking coupon at the Wild Animal Park before it expired the next day. We got to see a baby elephant. Such a muffin...
And just for fun. This was taken in February. I love to see the temple!
This is a video of her getting in and out of the bumbo but she doesn't know I am standing in the doorway filming her so she just keeps playing all by herself. It's a long video, so I won't feel bad if you don't watch it all. My favorite part is when she grabs the bear, hugs it and puts it in her face and pulls a "Pat". Silly baby.
6 comments:
Great moments captured in pictures, very precious.
Adorable, thanks for sharing. Love Grandma
The bumbo is a new favorite toy... who would have guessed?! That is so funny
How fun! Little kids are so easily amused and its aboslutely HILARIOUS!! :) Way cute pic of the baby elephant! Man, they are little compared to their mamas :) :)
So cute! Nathan thinks Eliza looks like a Diehl- I'll have to scan in my baby picture to show you!
She's darling.
Has she climbed into the dryer yet? Ooo, good idea; I'll have to dig the Bumbo back out and see if Nada wants to play with it.
Post a Comment