About Us

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

First Pigtails

The photo above and the photo below were taken a week ago. 

The next few photos were taken this morning...my second attempt at pigtails. 
She sure moves a lot...most of the photos are blurry or of the back of her head.
I wish I knew a thing or two about photography, maybe I'd get a decent photo of her.
 And this is her excited face.  Look at all those teeth!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

I think the last picture says "Yeah for pigtails!"

Brianna Tuckett said...

What cute little pigtails!! She is soooo adorable! I can't wait to meet her someday! :)

The Eagar Boones said...

Have you tried those tiny no tangle rubber bands? I think she has more teeth than Dorothy.

Darby Family said...

What a big girl with those pigtails! So so cute.

npk_techguy said...

Those eyes! I love them.

Kori said...

Very fun! If I don't ever have a girl I think I'll just put pigtails in my boys.

Megan said...

I love it!! And you're pictures are great!!

jjediehl said...

She is just too cute!! Keep those pictures coming, we love them. I also enjoyed reading about your friends Nathan and Emily and their new baby girl. Thanks for sharing. We miss you. Love Mom