I used to do family history, sew, take long walks with Eliza in the stroller, crochet, bake and go to the YMCA and swim and it was so much fun. I had lots of energy and we did lots of things. And then I started to feel nauseous, tired, lazy and just plain sick. My list of accomplishments each day went from many to one: showered. We got through it on potato wedges and grilled cheese and egg sandwiches...barely. Here's to the second trimester energy boost!
We've been dying to tell everyone but waited because of a few complications. Everything seems to be fine now so here he is in all his fetal glory. ETA is Nov 7. And we are actually 70% sure he is a boy. His bum was pointed right up at the ultrasound tech so it was hard to miss his little boy parts. We are excited for Eliza to have a little friend.

17 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!
Cody lied to me the other day and told me you were having triplets. I forgive you because I've been known to lie about it my first trimester also. I guess you told Marti and she let the cat out of the bag in her e-mail today. Very exciting, congrats. I hope you start feeling better Emilee.
Yay!!! I am so excited for you both! I knew this was comin' sometime soon- I could just feel it. Yahoo!
Congrats!
how exciting! there are going to be a lot of cousins the same age in the diehl family!
Wow!!! Congratulations!!! SO excited for you!!! Eliza will be the best big sister.
Oh my gosh! Totally shocked. Congratulations!!! SO exciting.
Um. I have no idea what to say. All this time you were letting me yap on and on about being pregnant and you were 3 DAYS BEHIND ME? Hello. I actually am surprised but had a small inkling something might be up when you were drinking water with me yesterday. I decided I must be crazy. But I'm not. And I'm not one of those people who make it my hobby, by the way.
I can't believe you waited so long!! I've been dying to know when you were going to have another Diehl. Congratulations!!! I'm excited for you, all of you!
I echo Maren's comments, but in this way, "You sneaky little devil!" I can't believe we were all sitting around just yesterday talking about Maren and that little smirk you had, no I didn't miss it! It actually meant something! Wow! You're super good at being sneaky and keeping secrets. What is up with that. Congratulations! You even know that it's a boy already, wow! I'm still in shock. I'm glad I checked your blog today!
Oh my gosh!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Congratulations M!! :) So excited for you both! :) Be sure and let me know what you decide for a name so I can make him some letters too :)
CONGRATS! That's great news, and I'm glad to hear things are going well.
But anyhow, I'm sure Marti is planning for a Nov 8th birthday. We'll add you to our list of pregnant Aunties to pray for!
Congratulations! That is SO fun!!! I'm glad you're surviving! Morning sickness STINKS!
This is so exciting! Awesome!! Love you!
Congratulations!
Congrats Emilee and Cody! I can't wait for that 2nd trimester boost of energy- if it ever comes. Good luck!
OH MY GOSH! Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment