in SoCal
Charlie loves the silverware also. He won't dig in until we give it to him. Maybe it means he and Eliza are smart kids, right?
Wow! I am very impressed. Good job Eliza!
I'm glad she eats so well. I don't think Spencer can do that yet.
Hey, we have that same chair. The little one, not the big one.Hmmm, an independent eater . . . maybe . . . well . . . I think it's time . . . Eliza needs a brother.
It's so fun comparing our girls . . . as long as we don't do it for the rest of their lives. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Charlie loves the silverware also. He won't dig in until we give it to him. Maybe it means he and Eliza are smart kids, right?
Wow! I am very impressed. Good job Eliza!
I'm glad she eats so well. I don't think Spencer can do that yet.
Hey, we have that same chair. The little one, not the big one.
Hmmm, an independent eater . . . maybe . . . well . . . I think it's time . . . Eliza needs a brother.
It's so fun comparing our girls . . . as long as we don't do it for the rest of their lives. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment