About Us

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer Vacay in AZ

Our summer vacation started out in Arizona to welcome Cody's sister Marti home from her mission in Spain.



She met several nieces and nephews for the first time including Eliza.

We stayed the night with my good friend Desi and her family in Phoenix.  We had fun catching up and watching the girls play.  They were so cute in the bath together until Eliza pooed and then the party was over.  How embarrassing. 

We then drove up to Cornville and spent a few days on the Grandparents' little piece of Cornville heaven.
Eliza's first quad ride.  She mastered the phrase "Weee!" on this trip. 

Watching a movie...Eliza can't resist pillows, blankets or cousins.

We also did a little geocaching in the scorching heat...I about keeled over.  Such a wimp.  (Cody's thought bubble should read "Who farted?") 

We ate some blackberries along the way....apparently by Cody's face they were a bit sour.  Love it!

We also went swimming in the new Cottonwood rec center pool.  It has a big slide, children's wading beach, and a lazy river.  It was awesome and we thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Good times were had by all.  On Sunday after Trac's blessing, we drove to Zion National Park.

4 comments:

Kori said...

We were happy to see you guys! Eliza is even more cute in real life.

Erin said...

I am so sad I had to miss all the fun! Is Cody trying to win some contest for the most weird faces in a picture?! They made me laugh. Thanks for spending some time with us too and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the books! I show them to everyone that comes over!

Brianna Tuckett said...

That also sounds like a fun trip! Glad you pointed out Cody's funny face in the last pic! It's pretty funny and I didn't notice at first :) Its always good to see friends and family :) Glad you had a good trip!

Unknown said...

Those last 2 pictures of Cody with the captions elicit an all out tears in my eyes belly laugh every time I look at them.