Eliza loves bubbles. It is fun to watch her have so much fun. I put the other video of her with her new trike on vimeo as well, in case you weren't able to see it before.
Everything is so green, I am so jealous. until today where George drove, I haven't been out of the house since Tuesday! I think as long as kids get enjoyment out of simple things like bubbles, they don't need all the big expensive toys. Keep it simple!
Charlotte is obsessed with all the Eliza videos lately. She watches them over and over. What a cute kid! Thanks for sharing- since we don't get to see her very often it's fun to see video.
4 comments:
Everything is so green, I am so jealous. until today where George drove, I haven't been out of the house since Tuesday! I think as long as kids get enjoyment out of simple things like bubbles, they don't need all the big expensive toys. Keep it simple!
Very cute!
We love bubbles at our house too! I love her little squeals!
Charlotte is obsessed with all the Eliza videos lately. She watches them over and over. What a cute kid! Thanks for sharing- since we don't get to see her very often it's fun to see video.
Post a Comment