The week after Christmas Marti and Grandma came to visit and they were later joined by Grandad. We had a good time visiting and playing with the babies. Marti did our dishes and made a couple of batches of some yummy cookies for everyone. We enjoyed their visit, especially Eliza, who got all the attention and laughs she has been dying to get ever since Coulson was born.
The first Sunday of 2011 we blessed our baby boy. It was a beautiful blessing and we were so happy to have family and friends there to share in our joy.
Oh, the squinty eyes...sorry folks, we should have picked a better spot to take the pictures.
The Bodines!! I was so happy they came! After church we all went back to our apartment and had a ham dinner (it was actually lunch). Believe it or not we did, in fact, fit everyone in our apartment. We are so grateful for such wonderful family and friends!
Coulson just keeps growing. He had his 2 month check-up and he weighed 14 lbs 3 oz and was 25 inches long! He is becoming the sweetest little thing! He smiles and coos and it just melts my heart...every smile takes away an hour of lost sleep and every coo erases a memory of hour-long crying spells. I am starting to see why we keep having babies, they just get cuter and cuter and cuter until you just can't handle it anymore and you have to have another one so you can do it all over again. He is a good sleeper, thankfully! He started sleeping through the night consistently a few weeks ago and it is glorious.
5 comments:
I can't believe how much they change in such a short time. And how in the world do you get Eliza to keep bracelets on? I guess it is like hair, Dorothy keeps things in her hair because I started when she was 6 months old, but I have never done bracelets and Jarom got her one for Christmas and she will not leave that thing alone when I let her wear it!
Great pictures! We think your little man is quite handsome. I'm glad you got to enjoy family and friends. I must say though, the next baby can't be cute enough to make we want to be pregnant again! So there! (I'm glad it works for you, though.)
Great family pic of the 4 of you! He does look very cute, Skype me sometime so I can see all this cuteness!
I LOVE that last picture, what a great shot! I'm happy for you that he's sleeping through the night. I'm glad he's getting some use from the blanket I crocheted.
Coulson is such a cutie!! I am sooo glad my family got to come and be with you guys! I'm a bit jealous but very glad at the same time :) I'm so glad that it was a happy ocassion for all :)
Post a Comment