Me three!! I hope she keeps them. We opened the post and Dorothy let out a huge yell, "Eeee-Liza" and starts giggling happily. I sure wish they lived closer to each other because that is pretty good that she recognizes her from a back view, we need to keep it that way!
Apparently my intended comment has been stolen several times already. So I'll just skip ahead to "Me ate the curls." Not that curls are edible. But those are such darling curls, makes me feel terribly sorry for all the parents of straight-haired children. : )
6 comments:
Me too!!
Before I opened the comments I decided I would JUST write the words "Me too."...Cody beat me to it by 1.5 hrs. But....
ME TOO.
Me three!! I hope she keeps them. We opened the post and Dorothy let out a huge yell, "Eeee-Liza" and starts giggling happily. I sure wish they lived closer to each other because that is pretty good that she recognizes her from a back view, we need to keep it that way!
I guess I'm ME Four!! What a cutie!! Love Grandma
Apparently my intended comment has been stolen several times already. So I'll just skip ahead to "Me ate the curls." Not that curls are edible. But those are such darling curls, makes me feel terribly sorry for all the parents of straight-haired children. : )
So pretty!! :)
Post a Comment