Thursday, June 23, 2011
10,000 days old and 4 yrs since "yes!"
June 23, 2007 is the day Cody proposed to me and it just so happens that on that same day 4 years later I am 10,000 days old. Cody figured this out when we got our new computer that has Windows 7 OS and a very cool calculator/converter. With this calculator you can calculate the number of days between 2 dates. This interesting coincidence was just too cool to let pass so he got me tulips (!!!), chocolates and wrote me a poem . So sweet. :)
In completely unrelated news. I have been completely neglecting my children to do fun things with felt and fabric. I am in a crafting frenzy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a fun coincidence!
Pretty tulips, and cute felt! After your fb post, I realized that Lily turned 100 days earlier this week.
That is definitely a coincidence to celebrate! I am glad Cody made it a special day for you- and I love the felt food.
How fun!! I love that you remember the day Cody proposed!! That doesn't seem to be a commonly remembered date, but I think it is really sweet that you do!!! Oh and way cool felt food!! If you get a sec you should post some tutorials or share where you got the idea/instrustions. Those look way fun!! :)
Post a Comment