Yesterday Cody surprised me with tulips for our anniversary. They are so so beautiful.
We celebrated the day our eternal family began with Mexican food and corn on the cob. As Cody was enjoying his corn on the cob, he giggled and said it reminded him of this:
And that is exactly what I intended.
As strange as it may be, Nacho Libre is a part of our marriage.
Here's to many more anniversary dates celebrated with Mexican food, stretchy pants and corn-on-a-stick.
Ok, ok....truthfully Cody said the corn reminded him of this: (but I was hesitant to put it in the blog because it is a bit gruesome.)
And here is another one just because:
Ok, ok....truthfully Cody said the corn reminded him of this: (but I was hesitant to put it in the blog because it is a bit gruesome.)
And here is another one just because:

2 comments:
Thanks to your blog John and I laugh about corn on the cob every time we eat it. Just this week we got Spencer to repeat, "get that corn out of my face". Love it!
Congrats on your Aniversary again! I love all the Nacho Libre clips. Too funny! :) At girls camp we threw a little Nacho into our skit. It's the spice of life :)
Post a Comment